Tuesday, March 15, 2011

F R I E N D S H I P ! :)

1. ºBest Friends Listen to what you dont sayº

2."People never know how special someone is until they leave, but maybe sometimes its important to leave, so they are given that chance to see how special that someone really is!"
3.*Don't ever be afraid to come to me ~n~ cry* *Don't ever hesitate to look me ~n~ the eye* *Don't ever be afraid to tell me how you feel* *Remeber your my girl/boy ~n~ we gotta keep it real* (That ones for my Girl n my boy Yen n Mary.. Love Yeahh !

4. "Friendship is like a violin; the music may stop now and then, but the strings will last forever."

5."We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can fly only by embracing each other."
                                               ~ Joanne ISme ~
6. Since we met its been you and I, a tear for a tear baby eye for an eye and u know that my heart gonnna cry if you leave me lonely cuz u not just my friend your my homie
                             -JOANNA~Put it on me-
Put it on me if this was our world,it would be all yours babbyy :)
7. "Friends are the siblings God forgot to give us." thankyou :)

8. "You'll always be my best friend, you know too much!"
"When it hurts to look back and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there." -Mary-

9. "Friends never make assumptions about you. They never expect a reason to go out with you. In fact friends only expect you to be you!"

10. "And I'm still here, waiting here, to catch you if you fall. I don't know why I care so much when I shouldn't care at all."
"Out of every girl I meet, no other can compete I'd ditch em all for a night with you. I know you don't believe you mean this much to me, but I promise you that you do."
"If I had one wish this is what it would be, I'd ask you to spend all your time with me, we'd be together forever.."
"I guess that it's you I want to hold on to, but you're holding onto someone else."
"Your friends are what will matter in the end."
"If only you could see the you that is a part of me, maybe you could see inside yourself."
"Should I forgive and should I forgive the hurt that's caused me all this?"

.

No comments:

Post a Comment