Monday, September 19, 2011

Broken heartttttt sayings ~ =)

What is the opposite of two?  A lonely me, a lonely you.
Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go.
Sadness flies away on the wings of time.
I don’t know why they call it heartbreak.  It feels like every other part of my body is broken too.
Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night.  I miss you like hell.
Have you ever been hurt and the place tries to heal a bit, and you just pull the scar off of it over and over again.
Sadness flies on the wings of the morning and out of the heart of darkness comes the light.
Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.
I thought when love for you died, I should die. It’s dead.Alone, most strangely, I live on.
When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal.
I hate the day, because it lendeth light
To see all things, but not my love to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment