Friday, May 18, 2012

check this out ! :D

My Bio >
1. Joanna Emma Ak Nuien
2. born on : 04.09.1998
3. SMK TATAU
4. Bidayuh pure

friends that always with me >
1. Marilyn Icha
2. Habibie Siapine
3. Desmond Dibam
4. Jennifer Bawang
5. Annatasia David
6. Shelin Siaw
7. Daniel Simon
8. Nur Zahirah

type of people i like and dislike >
like :
1. loving
2. caring
3. understanding

DISLIKE :
1. annoying
2. always make my heart hurt !
3. over acting >,<

where will i study in my future >
1. Universiti Teknologi Mara (UITM)

where will i go to travel >
1. yes of course Paris ! :D
2. Pahang > Bukit Gambang and blablablabla :D
3. Sabah > Gunung Kinabalu and Pulau Sipadan :)
4. Perth , Australia :)
5. Bali , Indonesia :D

what i want on my wedding day >
1. be received with lively
2. romantic ceremony fulfilled
and blablablablaaaa :)

my dream man >
1. handsome !
2. kind
3. loving
4. caring
5. always make me happy
6. stylo
7. intellegent

hobbies >
1. sleeping
2. reading novels
3. dancing , singing
4. playing badminton

afraid of >
1. SNAKE
2. CROCODILE

love >
1. FAMILY
2. Friends
3. my man that Mr trickster
4. cats , dogs , hamsters <3

Quotes >
 1. he loves me , he loves me not
2. I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you.
3. True love stories never have endings. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment