Sunday, April 3, 2011

HeartBroken :(

Some Day You'll Need Me
Like I Needed You,
Some Day You'll Love Me
But I Won't Love You

Time will make you forget me but
time will make me love you more than before.

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you I wouldn't miss you, but I did, I do and I will.

My heart longs for you, my soul dies for you,
my eyes cry for you, my empty arms reach out for you.

Forget who hurt you yesterday,
But don't forget who loves you tenderly today.

Love can make you happy but often times it hurts,
but love is only special when you give it to who its worth.

Boyfriends come and go, but friends are forever.
The hardest part of loving someone is knowing when to let go,
and knowing when to say goodbye.

No pleassure, no expressions just an illusion of what should of but wasnt.
I hate you for not letting me have you.
Forget the times he walked by, Forget the times he made you cry,
Forget the times he spoke your name, Remember now you are not the same.
Forget the times he held your hand, Forget the sweet things if you can,
Forget the times & Don't pretend, Remember now he's just your friend.

The day you finally decide to love me will be the day
after the day I have given up on chasing you

I hate to see the one I love happy with somebody
but I surely hate it more to see the one I love unhappy with me...

I had a dream and it was about you ...
I smiled and recalled the memories we had ...
then I noticed a tear fell from my eyes ... you know why?
Coz in my dream you kissed me and said goodbye
...

No comments:

Post a Comment